Hopefully, the winter blast we’ve been experiencing has finally subsided. Now with this mini heat blast into the 40s, take a look at these 5 quick IT stories you should know about:
- WHAT ARE THE FIVE W’S OF MANAGED SERVICES? Who, What, Where, When, and How for Managed Services
A quality IT provider should feel like part of your company’s family, like a natural extension of or another department within your business.
- TECH NEWS: Managed Services Provider Checklist
Marco D’Aristotile, Red Level Help Desk Manager, Explains How Managed Service Providers Become Outsourced IT Departments.
- BLOG: Two Advanced Security Certifications = Better Security For You
Information security is a significant area of concern these days – and it ought to be.
- TECH SPRING CLEANING 2018: April 19 – Out with the old. Preview the new
Stay tuned for more details on this April 19th event which will include a Dell EMC device bar, lunch, networking, and more!
- RED LEVELER SPOTLIGHT: Senior Consultant, Quade Finnigan, won our 2017 Commitment Award!
He develops relationships that make a positive difference in our clients’ lives. Hear him live on Monday talking about how to take the first steps into the cloud (February 19 – MI Tech News Podcast: 2-3pm)