Hopefully, the winter blast we’ve been experiencing has finally subsided. Now with this mini heat blast into the 40s, take a look at these 5 quick IT stories you should know about:
- WHAT ARE THE FIVE W’S OF MANAGED SERVICES? Who, What, Where, When, and How for Managed Services
A quality IT provider should feel like part of your company’s family, like a natural extension of or another department within your business.
- TECH NEWS: Managed Services Provider Checklist
Marco D’Aristotile, Red Level Help Desk Manager, Explains How Managed Service Providers Become Outsourced IT Departments.
- BLOG: Two Advanced Security Certifications = Better Security For You
Information security is a significant area of concern these days – and it ought to be.
- TECH SPRING CLEANING 2018: April 19 – Out with the old. Preview the new
Stay tuned for more details on this April 19th event which will include a Dell EMC device bar, lunch, networking, and more!
- RED LEVELER SPOTLIGHT: Senior Consultant, Quade Finnigan, won our 2017 Commitment Award!
He develops relationships that make a positive difference in our clients’ lives. Hear him live on Monday talking about how to take the first steps into the cloud (February 19 – MI Tech News Podcast: 2-3pm)
For more information about gaining a competitive advantage with digital transformation, contact Red Level today.
As companies everywhere try to be more productive, we’ve actually ...
When engaging with any new client, managed IT services providers ...
10 things to look for in a Managed Services Provider ...