Red Level’s Modern Workplace Webinar Series helps businesses focus on their evolution to the modern workplace. The series takes a deep dive into how Michigan businesses have transformed, which tools they have used and what pitfalls to avoid on the path to transformation.
RPT Realty Focused on Culture Shift
Bill Piper, Vice President of IT with RPT Realty, a national owner and operator of modern and engaging open-air shopping destinations principally located in top U.S. markets. Piper shares the challenges faced in architecting a quick turn to modernize tech only to have a change in leadership require a re-justification of modernization.
Watch the recording from our webinar where Bill dives into how RPT Realty:
- Synchronized a tempered approach to encourage good ideas and tear down, existing barriers to communication.
- Shifted the culture to be the foundation for mindset, change, and transformation.
- Altered thinking around collaboration while empowering the company to be less reliant on the streamlined IT Department.
- Used simple tools that were easy to adopt throughout the mostly remote user base.
- Cut costs from outdated programs and migrated to Office 365.
- Moved SharePoint on-prem to the cloud so his team could better manage maintenance.
- Demoed software to alleviate tension and gain understanding, and used advocates from all the teams to help promote change.
Miss one of our webinars? Not to worry. Check out any of our past episodes below.
Honors and Awards
We’re committed to doing our very best for every client, every day. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Red Level is fortunate to be honored by major publications, suppliers, and community organizations:
RCP Top 200 Microsoft Partner &
3-Time Microsoft Partner of the Year
6-Time Inc 5000 of America’s Fastest Growing Companies
Crain’s Cool Places to Work and
Metro Detroit’s 101 Best & Brightest
CRN Tech Elite 250, CRN MSP 500
and CRN Pioneer 250
The latest news from Red Level
As the nation comes together to slow the spread of COVID-19, President Trump, the Coronavirus Task Force, and Governor Whitmer have asked America's to “Stay Home, Stay Safe” and close all nonessential business. Red Level [...]