Use technology to build a stronger, more efficient team
Do any of these problems sound familiar to you?
- Remote workers can’ access documents when out of the office
- Teams can’t collaborate by working on the same document
- Version control is an ongoing issue
- Emails and calendars are not linked
- Training new users or those who are not familiar with programs is time-consuming
- Staff have trouble using different and multiple devices to access data
These are the problems of a business working with the productivity tools of yesterday. Modern workforces need a full set of tools to communicate and collaborate seamlessly.
Red Level and Office 365 can make your company more productive
How does business productivity technology make a difference in your bottom line? Here’s an example from the Forester report The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Office 365.
Savings and growth
ROI grew 150%
Expenditure paid back in 5.1 months
Remote productivity: $76,000 over three years
Hardware and software: $40,000
Third party software and services: 19%
Security and compliance: $4,929 over three years
Third-party software and services: $8,100 annually
Hardware, software and IT labor: $89,789
Productivity: Saving 45 hours per mobile worker
Microsoft 365 and its business productivity tools are game-changing technology for your business.
How business productivity technology will help your team
Unified communication tools have forever changed how the workforce connects. With a cloud-based productivity platform, your team can work on project and communicate from anywhere in the world.
- Never miss a meeting. Screen sharing and video technology allow your team to meet and collaborate easily.
- Collaborate from anywhere. Employees can work together on documents in real time from separate locations.
Thanks to cutting-edge business productivity technology, IT is no longer a cost center. Instead, it’s a strategic, time-saving and invaluable resource. Here are a few of the ways that cloud-based business productivity tools improve your bottom line:
- Reduced hardware costs
- Eliminate software updates
- Significantly reduce management time
- Streamline processes
- Improve flexibility
- Scale quickly
- Reduce network downtime
Deploying the right communication and productivity cloud solution takes the security burden – and the risks and costs associated with security – off of an organization’s IT department.
- Automation reduces the likelihood of human error resulting in a breach
- Redundancy ensures that work can resume quickly if there is a failure
- Always on security means 99.9% uptime and multiple copies of data for redundancy
- Advanced threat protection keeps your network safe from a breach
Cloud business productivity tools help businesses get work done effectively. They add more flexibility, security and stability than ever before. This is a big advantage and cost saver. IT can say goodbye to downtime, high costs and inefficiencies.
Let us know about your company’s productivity needs
Ready to put productivity problems in the past? The experts at Red Level are ready to show you how Microsft Office 365 can make your business more profitable.
Detroit Wallpaper Case Study
Contact Red Level
When it comes to managed IT services, Detroit business can depend on Red Level. We’re the managed services provider that offers IT services customized to your company’s needs. Contact us today to find out how we can help your business.